Marula may be new to us, but African women have held this oil in the highest esteem for centuries! (Quote) “Extracted with painstaking precision, this rare “miracle” oil is cold pressed from wild harvested and individually selected Marula nuts to produce an omega-rich oil with exceptional moisturizing and healing properties”
You really need to feel this light yet hydrating oil on your skin! Marula Oil penetrates into the skin and there is no oily feeling as you massage it into your hands, arms, legs, and chest area! I’ve used it every day since it arrived, and like how it enlivens my dry, more mature skin with a healthy glow! I have noticed a more firm look to my skin as well…. especially my hands! As a makeup artist I’m always cleaning my hands, and over the years that can take its toll! Marula helps with healing that dryness, resulting in a more youthful look.
What is so nice about Marula Oil is:
• It has “anti-microbial properties” that will benefit all skin types! (Including skin that is oily, acne, and problematic.)
• Its 99% pure and scented with a 1% blend of “Natural Essential Oils”, and there are no preservatives, synthetics, or Paraben in the oil.
• Marula Oil is not tested on animals, is considered vegan, and is gluten free!
• For irritated, traumatized, sunburned, or skin that has had chemical peels or facials, Marula Oil provides the perfect soothing relief.
• Used as a moisturizer, Marula Oil helps reduce fine lines as it plumps the skin.
• Shelf life for Marula Oil is 18 months, and once the product is opened, it should be used within 6 months.
After testing the antioxidant power of Marula Oil versus Argan Oil, the Brunswick Lab from Massachusetts determined that Marula Oil remarkably was better at fighting free radicals as a result due to its higher antioxidant levels.
They also found Marula Oil (Quote) “Helped Breast Cancer patients fight ultra violet radiation and irradiation for cancer treatments that lead to inflammation and free radical skin damage, and helped patients reduce redness and inflammation due to the high antioxidant levels, Vitamin E, and phenolic compounds!”
• Marula oil is a good evening moisturizer for your face and neck because during sleep the skin replenishes.
• It can be used along with your night creme and eye creme. I have used Marula in that manor and found it very hydrating!
• If your skin is dry, add some Marula to your cleanser for “optimal moisture retention!”
• This is one of my favorites, and really works well. Add a few drops of Marula to your liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer. Your face will look and feel so good!
• You may also put Marula under your SPF for additional moisture or after exposure to the sun for calming relief!
I’m going to send you over to the Marula website right now where you can find out more about the founders of MARULA, Katy and Phillip Leakey, who (Quote from website) “founded The Leakey Collection in 2002, a Fair Trade company built upon a commitment to create lifelong entrepreneurial opportunities for rural Kenyans without disrupting their culture or environment.” Their endeavor and creation of the non-profit organization T.R.A.D.E (Quote) “provides funding for schools, women’s health initiatives, and work opportunities for women in East Africa.”
You’ll also meet Dr. Ashton Kaidi, a board certified plastic surgeon who tested Marula Oil on Breast Cancer patients who had underwent radiation. He was amazed with the results and healing using Marula, and joined the Leakey family in helping bring this wonderful oil to women in America.
This is one of those win-win situations that everyone benefits from and it’s a heartwarming story to read and a privilege to share with you.
Please take a moment to go to: www.marula.com
You may also purchase your Marula on this website, or at:
Quoted and paraphrased information in this article courtesy of Marula Press Kit Information.