This day in age, there is no excuse for not having admirable skin. Whether you are a younger person and have the advantage of starting early to maintain your skin as you age, or a more mature person who wishes to revitalize your skin, and “turn back the clock” a bit, to achieve a more youthful appearance….the opportunity is accessible!
I’ve gone through a number of decades dedicated to always caring for my skin with the newest ingredients that were available at the time! It has paid off, and I can’t stress it enough how important it is to allocate the time to invest in caring for your skin!! Beautiful fashions will be always be noticed, but the compliments will be ongoing, and first to be articulated, when you have a radiant youthful glowing skin!
Advances in skin care have become quite amazing. As a Beauty Editor, I am very fortunate to be able to try the latest technology systems and share them with you! Things have evolved and now it’s not only the ingredients in a product, but the “Delivery System” , as well.
Most recently I received the SESHA Skin Therapy collection to try. From the information I received about SESHA, (Quote) “In today’s world of skin care, sophisticated ingredients call for sophisticated delivery systems.“ Simply stated, the delivery system is how the products you put on your skin, penetrate into your skin so the ingredients in the products can do what they need to do.
I’m not a doctor or a chemist, so I’d like you to visit this link
to hear Dr. Kung, a non-paid consultant for Conrex Pharmaceutical Corporation briefly explain the concept of SESHA’s delivery system, PET™ :
Dr.Dean Hsieh founded Conrex in 1985, and is the person who is responsible for developing the patented PET™ delivery system that, (Quote) “ enables the large molecules to “penetrate and nourish new growing skin layers”, and as a result, “significantly slow down the skin’s aging process.”
Next, I’d like you to see the results of a before and after example of skin improvements during a three month clinical test on an individual using SESHA skin therapy:
Here are the seven SESHA Skin Therapy products that were included in the collection that I tried:
• BOTANICAL MOISTURIZING CLEANSER: I applied the Botanical Cleanser and massaged it into my skin with water and then rinsed it off. My skin felt very clean, and not at all dry.
• NATURAL TONER: This is a nice toner! It’s cooling and leaves your skin feeling fresh, invigorated and ready for the treatment products!
• COMPLEX C- SERUM: Vitamin C is always good for your skin. I had no irritation with this serum, and C-Serum really perked up my dull winter skin.
• CLINICAL COMPLEX A RENEWAL: I definitely noticed a healthy color to my skin when using the A RENEWAL Cream. I used it after the C-Serum, and liked the combination of the two creams, and the glow that it gave to my skin.
• CLINICAL ADVANCED EYE RESTORE: I always use an eye cream, and found the Eye Restore had a firming effect around my eye area. I used it AM and PM faithfully!
• CLINICAL ADVANCED ANTI-OXIDENT CREAM: This cream had a very soothing texture and lifting feel. I used it in the evening. It was a great finish to my night time cleansing process.
• CLINICAL SUPER PROTECT-30 DAY EMULSION: I found this 30 SPF product very light weight, and was delighted to find out it can be used as a daily AM moisturizer to “strengthen the skin’e environmental resistance!”
(Quote) “SESHA can be found through physicians, spas and medi-spas nationwide.” You may also purchase products online, find a retailer near you, or learn more about the SESHA products by going to:
The SESHA PET™ delivery system (Quote) “belongs to a family of compounds originally found in nature, it also passed the stringent requirements of the FDA to be considered GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe). PET™ is non-toxic, non-irritating, and non-allergenic, and PET™ is the only skincare delivery system with an FDA accreditation.”
(Quoted and paraphrased information in this article was obtained from PR-Fact Sheets, SESHA Brochure, www.seshaskin.com, email@example.com, Before & After photo:www.seshaskin.com/before-and-after/,Video of Dr. Kung”:www.seshaskin.com/videos/, and personal commentary on my experience with the SESHA products.)