Have you pledged to your skin to treat it better this year ? If so you may want to invest in your own microdermabrasion tool while also keeping the spa budget in check . The Riiviva microdermabrasion kit is the first diamond tip medical grade resurfacing tool for at home use hitting shelves in a few weeks in February.I think the prices is an incredible value at only $299.00. Board Certified Dermatologist, Dr Jody Levine has endorsed Riiviva to target skin care needs and stretch marks . The results speak for themselves as you will see in these videos of before and after shots here.
During the Riiviva breakfast , I asked Dr. Levine about the use of Riiviva on stretch marks for women that are active in sports or have given birth. She suggested that Riiviva at home would be used like a salon treatment in a series of 4-6 treatments to see complete results. However you will see results beforehand but continue for at least 4-6 treatments for the final results.
According to the clinical research :
100% of users were satisified with results.
100% of users found better performance of their skincare products after use of Riiviva.
What it is:
· Riiviva Microderm is a resurfacing tool that uses real medical-grade diamond-tip abrasion and a patent-pending vortex to draw down the loosened skin cells.
· The vacuum holds the skin to the abrasive diamond tip as it glides over the surface, removing the outermost layer of skin, revealing the look of a clear, healthy, glowing complexion.
What it does:
· Combats the visible signs of aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and brown spots.
· Reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
· Visibly improves the appearance of mild acne and acne scarring.
· Improves the appearance of keratosis pilaris.
· Leaves skin looking smooth and supple with a radiant glow.
The hand held device looks easy to use. Follow me on Examiner.com for my usage update next week !.
Riiviva will be available February at Riiviva.com
*all photos taken with Samsung Galaxy SIII