At the recent Product n press (Thx Jono !) event called XOXO Share the Love ($35-$55) launching the new fragrance XOXO Luv just in time for Valentine’s Day . I had the chance to meet New York’s top matchmaker and dating expert Siggy Flicker. Siggy is beautiful inside and out as her positive energy radiated throughout her candid conversations with all of the media gals.
Her show on VH1 ‘Why am I still single ” was on a few years ago. I never saw it but you can quickly get caught up by checking out VH1 .com
As a relationship and dating expert you can imagine this is a busy time of year with Valentines day coming up. So I asked Siggy about her new ventures in love and dating.
She told me she has a new show coming up and a new book this year. It’s hush hush for now but I can’t wait to hear more about it. If you haven’t seen her shows previously perhaps you’ve seen Siggy bring her match makings skills to daytime via Wendy Wlliams ,Dr.Phil, and Access Hollywood just to name a few. Some the major players in daytime have sought her advice for their shows so I’m certainly wondering how she may be able to assist you readers.
In between breakfast and mimosas I asked Siggy about dating for the singles and how get through the coupledom of the V-Day holiday. She gave a lot of great tips.Turns out your bucket list may be the key to meeting your new soulmate
Siggy’s Valentines Day tips for the newly single
- Find love within yourself , it makes your sexy
- Create your bucket list and engage in your passions to meet new people.
- Valentines day is about loving yourself
- There are more single people out there than people in relationship
- Enjoy being single ,be glad ” I’m so happy I’m not with some crazy mf#$%!” Amen!
- Do something you’ve never really done: Make a list of these 5 things to do on Valentine’s day
- Indulge yourself and love yourself and celebrate the fact that your single
Of course I had to find out some of Siggy’s beauty secrets. According to her make up artist @Glossipgirl Siggy ‘s look is classic with neutrals. Think Sophen Loren nude lips and defined smoky eyes. She prefers brands like Make Up Forever and M.A.C to create her looks .
What I’m wearing
Fur Vest -vintage bought in LA
Glasses – Alain Mikli prescription
Skirt- Tracey Reese
Tights – Hanes