Well-groomed eyebrows are essential for looking great. Chella Professional Skincare has partnered with celebrity makeup artist DeeDee Marcelli to launch the brand new Brow Full-Fillment collection complete with a brow growth serum, essential tool kit and an amazing brow color kit in four shades so you can create your perfect brows at home.
DeeDee shares these tips on how to get camera-ready brows every time!
1. SHAPE: Use our Chella stencils or the “pencil method” to figure out where your eye brow should start, arch, and end. Holding the pencil, align flush against the side of your nose and this is where your brow should begin. Tilt the pencil midpoint and look for the highest part of your brow above the iris and this is where it should arch. Pencil in hand, tilt the pencil from the bottom of your nose to the outside edge and this is the ending point..
2. DRAWING: Use the Chella brow pencils to fill in desired look. Our pencils have a fine creamy tip that make drawing in the hairs look extremely natural. Apply using short strokes to draw thin hairs into place and smudge with our Chella brush.
3. COLOR: To make your brows look natural, it’s important to pick the right shade. Try to match the color of your hair! If you have many colors running through your hair (with various highlights) don’t be afraid to use two or three pencils! This will give you the most natural results. If you have gray hair, I suggest using our blonde pencil. For black hair, our dark brown is the perfect choice. I feel a black pencil is just too harsh and I like the youthfulness of a deep rich brown/black.
4. GROOMING: Now that you have selected your shape of brow and filled it in with the pencil, it’s time to get rid of any excess hair that would ruin the picture. Hairs that are overgrown should be gently clipped with scissors. If there is a lot of plucking to be done, I suggest our tweezers. For sculpting the brow (and also for any hairs that are too short to grip), the Chella razor is my favorite tool. It’s quick and has great precision. Don’t think twice about removing the hairs above the brow line! Also, our razor works wonders above the mouth or any place on the face where facial hairs are a problem.
5. FINE TUNING: The finishing touches should be highlighting your brow bone to show off and draw attention to your new brows. Chella Lace Highlighter is the perfect shade! A beautiful, blushy beige, our creamy pencil is soft, pretty and natural. Next, to set the shape of your brows, a quick brush though with the Chella Brow Gel and your brows are now camera ready! www.chella.com