Here’s what took place at such a meaningful charity event held in Tampa, FL to benefit The Children’s Dream Fund on their 30th anniversary, created by the Florida Fashionistas. We enjoyed a great fashion show provided by Kit’s Well Heeled & Well Dressed, then catered with designer shoes on a silver platter by the Soul Men while sipping on wines from the Napa Valley.
Archive for November, 2010
Thanksgiving Day is approaching and I have so much to be thankful for it would take months to make a list. Here’s some style advise on what to wear for Thanksgiving dinner and the day after when you hit the stores:
If you’re visiting the family with a special guest in tow, or not. A classy outfit never fails. Put the hottest trends aside for the evening and keep it conservative. You can still add some flare to your look with a cocktail ring, jeweled cuff/bangle, jeweled hair accessory, a pendant or a scarf.
Need some ideas?
* Try a ruffled skirt with a simple feminine top (in soft fabrics)
* A belted cardigan over a circle/full skirt
* Jeweled ballerina flats also make a statement
I also created these looks if you’re going all out…
For your Black Friday Shopping trip:
If it’s that serious, put your running shoes on LOL! Just stick with comfortable shoes.
* Bring your favorite tote along- plum, red or animal print will add some punch
* Depending on the weather dress appropriate and polished, remember it’s not a nite club you’re going to, there’s a lot of walking to be done and for that reason I would opt for comfortable shoes.
* These days you may go with the boyfriend jeans, body skimming tees, leather jackets, wraps (layering).
* If you’re planning on going into a fitting room, wear a button down top to help speed the process, avoid messy hair and smudged makeup.
Be kind! Nothing in the store is worth trampling someone over.
Enjoy your Holiday Ladies!